JOB TITLE: Communications and Engagement Manager
Akton Recruitment are recruiting for a Communications and Engagement Manager for a client in Epsom.
The main purpose of the role as a Communications and Engagement Manager is to work with the Client and develop a strategic approach by:
- Developing a campaign approach for the Client’s vision and 4 year plan.
- Developing an action plan from the Communications Peer Review
- Inform about potential communications and engagement structure in the future
- Developing the Leadership Team’s brand
- Experience of researching, planning, delivering internal communications project.
- Ability to work at pace and to deliver to deadlines.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to research, analyse and evaluate complex data.
- Up to date knowledge of internal and external communications.
- Good communication skills and able to have good working relationships with colleagues on all levels.
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186