Competitive salary. + (Company car or car allowance, Pension and Life Assurance.)
A new role with a growing construction main contractor, delivering turnkey projects across several sectors including food, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. You will commercially lead and manage projects ranging from £10m to £60m in value. You will be essential in providing commercial support for projects, being accountable for the development and execution of commercial and contractual matters.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
- Have experience managing multiple projects
- Experience of working on commercial projects of £10m and above
- Be able to document and organise a complex stream of information quickly and efficiently
- Have good understanding of construction methodologies
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of D&B, JCT, ICHEM and NEC contracts
- Experience in reviewing and analysing complex bills of materials, assessing labour productivity and costs, researching vendor, manufacturing and construction costs