£35k - £40k + Van + Call Out + Fantastic Benefits
I am currently looking for Combustion Engineers to carry out planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks including callouts on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment
You will carry out minor installation works on all gas and associated heating/mechanical equipment, assisting in the co-ordination of engineering services in relation to labour, materials, transport, plant and sub-contractor services to meet the programme of work and contracted obligations
You will establish a good working relationship between service teams and client / customers, sometimes participating within an out of normal working hour’s emergency call out rota.
You will also have extensive experience with pipe-fitting
You will: -
- Hold the relevant qualifications for this role (Installation/ Service/ Repair/ Test including COCN1, ICPN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICAE1, CDGA1 and TPCP1A
- Experience within a similar role, with technical expertise
- Knowledge of asbestos management systems, commercial heating systems advantageous
- Evidence of experience working on industrial gas burners, oil burners and LPG would be advantageous
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time
- Have a flexible approach to work, willing to undertake a wide variety of duties as they arise
- Logical and methodical approach to problem solving and fault diagnosis
- Proof of certification of manufactures product / boiler training courses would be desirable
- Requirement to cover standby for out of hours cover on a rota basis, which you are fully compensated for.
- Ability to work on equipment at heights using MEWPS or scaffold tower.
You will be qualified to ONC or HND / HNC in a related discipline – ideally Mechanical, Maintenance, Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering, and be qualified to at least 17th / 18th Edition
If you would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a relevant cover-letter and reference 41788171/CEHRYKW27, to email@example.com