Salary: 34-38k Basic
Shifts: Monday to Friday (8.00-5.00)
I am looking for a CMM Programmer / Inspector a manufacturer of higher performance precision engineering components for the automotive and motorsport industry.
The ideal candidate needs to come from the automotive or motorsport industry and to have the ability to programme and operate CMM PCDMIS. You need to have sound knowledge and the understanding of PPAP, ISIR and FAIR. It would be beneficial to understand geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Programme, set and run the CMM
- Inspection and sign off the ‘first off’ components.
- Inspection of any inbound goods.
- Producing inspection reports such as ISIR and FAIR.
- Raise inspection schedules
- Rejected parts when necessary in line with procedures and liaise with the Quality team to create non-conformity reports.