Salary: £35-40k P.a
Shifts: Mon to Thurs 8.00 – 5.00pm Friday 7.30- 2.00pm
I am looking for a CMM Programmer for an engineering and manufacturing company who uses state of the art processes to deliver automotive solutions for leading global brands.
The ideal candidates need to have extensive knowledge of PC-DMIS AND CAD ++ with at least 3 years plus experience programming CMM’s. You will need to have the ability to read technical engineering drawings, GDT is essential.
- Assist in the programming / operating of CMM machines.
- Be able to read and interpret drawings and CAD models.
- Carry out sample, in process and final inspections of a diverse rang of components, using CMM and manual inspection techniques.
- Assist in training of apprentice CMM Operator / Programmers.
- Generate report documentation as required.
- Complete inspection records and manage in house inspection requirements.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please call Charlie Paton on 0161 233 0034.