Our client, a national infrastructure firm with projects running across the country is seeking an experienced claims manager to join their team based in Sheffield.
It will be an interesting day-to-day caseload incorporating a variety of civil litigation in relation to highways:
- This will include claims for basic trips/ slips/ pot-hole damage.
- Investigate and settle/ repudiate claims against the company.
- Manage and update Damage to County Property claims on behalf of relevant parties.
- Working currently or previously as part of a Highways Team in the claims department
- Knowledge of s.58 of the Highways Act and CPR.
- Ability to deal with claims efficiently and effectively
- Keen understanding of rate maximisation/ liaising with insurance companies.
- Including stats damage and contesting claims.