Our client, a large consultancy who is firmly established within the region is seeking a Civil Engineer/ Technician to join their outstanding Civil's and Infrastructure team as the work has increased.
Based around Gloucestershire they hold an ever expanding, varied and loyal client base working in a number of different areas such as Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Public and Domestic Developments.
- Previous Experience working for a consultancy
- AutoCAD Software
- Road Design
- DMRB and Highway Section Agreement Works
- Relevant Degree or HND Qualified Civil Engineer / Technician
- Personable character able to interact with colleagues and clients in a professional yet friendly manner
- Sound understanding of engineering principles
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent time-management skills
Please apply with a current CV or call Akton Recruitment and ask to speak to Ryan regarding this opportunity