CIN Reviewing Officer
Here at Atkon recruitment, we've partnered with a local authority, Swindon Borough Council, to find a suitable Child in Need Reviewing Officer who will join the team to strengthen our work in the community. The role will be based around children who are subject to the Child in Needs plan.
- To work with multiple teams (Safeguarding, Child Protection Etc.) to ensure that the outcomes for the cases worked on, are the best possible.
- To stay on top of cases to ensure there are no delays or to make sure any cases are not left unclear.
- To be a resource for social workers for coaching and support.
- Contribute to Child in Need meetings to ensure any issues involving the system are corrected.
- Relevant Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England Registration
- Full UK Driving License
Knowledge & Experience
Candidates must have substantial knowledge and experience in the following areas of business and will be required to provide evidence of this:
- Substantial post qualification experience in social care/safeguarding setting.
- Substantial experience of undertaking Safeguarding work.
- Ability to analyse and draw out key themes and issues causing delay.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of stake holders, to create good relationships, gain commitment, resolve issues, and chase progress.
- Substantial experience of organising and chairing complex multi-agency meetings.
- A clear understanding of the application of the Local Authority threshold and an ability to explain the key features to partner agencies.