Chartered Building Surveyor - London - £45,000 - £60,000 - Building and Construction
My client is a well established Chartered Building Surveying Consultancy based in Bermondsey, London. This role would suit someone who is proactive, organized, and able to work independently.
The Chartered Building Surveyor role may include the following:
- Employers Agent (New Build)
- Contract Administration (Refurbishment)
- Party Wall
- Stock Condition Surveys
- Planning advice and applications
- Fire safety advice, fire risk assessments, cladding reports, and the design and management of the resultant remedial work
The role would suit an enthusiastic and confident Chartered Building Surveyor who is good at dealing with clients and wishes to develop new work streams or clients and to progress with their Surveying career in a young and enthusiastic company.
My client have recently won significant contracts for New Build Employers Agent work as well as numerous projects in fire safety which has resulted in the Contract Administration of large refurbishment and cladding replacement projects.
The successful candidate will need to integrate into the team and so a friendly/helpful disposition will be important. The company has a strong belief in training to allow individuals to reach their full potential, we have a generous training budget and internal assistance will be given on general aspects of the role as required.
The successful candidate will report to a Partner as direct line manager and would ideally be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or equivalent qualification.
The role will involve some travel, all within the UK.
- Generous 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Three additional Company "gifted" annual leave days over Christmas
- Discretionary bonus
- Quarterly team socials
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Professional fees paid (following probation)