Salary: £40,000 Circa
The Senior Building Surveyor will be responsible for managing the surveying process.
We have a fantastic opportunity in Leeds for an established chartered building surveyor to join the team. You will be responsible for managing the surveying process through data collection, inputting and reporting encompassing, condition, asbestos access Audits, fire risk assessments and other professional and technical work
As a chartered building surveyor, you will have a variety of daily tasks such as undertaking project management of selected works which may include design specifications and contract administration.
You need excellent management skills, coupled with an ability to form effective relationships with our clientele. We are looking for surveyor from a strong, varied construction background as the teams work in a wide range of sectors including – housing, education, commercial, leisure and heritage/conservation.
Our Successful candidate will–
- Have Professional membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Building Surveying related discipline
- Holds a current site card
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Recognised DDA qualification and/or be prepared to achieve NRAC registration
- Previous senior level surveying experience
- Previous project management experience
- Previous contract management experience
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Familiar with current construction, health and safety legislation and risks and hazards associated with asbestos
- A competitive salary of Circa £40,000 DOE
- 27 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Excellent business benefits and incentives
- Bupa health plan
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic career opportunity
Apply with your CV or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org