£55k-£60k Plus Excellent Benefits
A leading professional Construction Consultancy based in Birmingham are looking to appoint a CDM Principal Designer to operate across various high-end Residential projects across Birmingham.
This would role would suit an experienced principle designer looking to step up to an Associate Level or somebody already operating at that level.
The role of the CDM Principal Designer:
As the successful CDM Principal Designer:
- Reviewing implications of procurement methods in respect of CDM regs.
- Fulfil the role of Principal Designer under the CDM Regulations 2015.
- Carrying out design reviews with team and co-ordinating all aspects of health and safety.
- Client facing skills - experience of working with clients at a professional level .
- Health & Safety Site Inspections and produce detailed reports.
- Supply CDM Consultancy Services under the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- The skills required by the successful CDM Principal Designer:
- Worked with Consultancies Practices
- Minimum 5 years H&S – CDM Management and experience at Client and Designer level
- Construction Experience and working as a H&S Consultant and Principal Designer (PD)
- Chartered/Professional Qualification in Health and Safety
- NEBOSH qualified (minimum Construction Certificate)
- Preferably Member of APS / IOSH
- Ideally currently fulfilling a Principal Designer / Client CDM Advisor role
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the component parts of CDMC / CDM2015
- Working knowledge of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
- Basic Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance supplied
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Group Life Cover and Private Healthcare
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Career Progression Opportunities