- Recognise the abilities and talents of individuals and enable their social, spiritual, recreational, educational and entertainment needs to be met.
- Support people to maximise their independence, and maintain their well-being in a person centred way
- Provide appropriate personal care in a manner that promotes dignity and independence, assisting people with their personal hygiene and appearance
- Enable people to live in a safe, comfortable, warm and clean environment
- Provide all support in line with support plans, contributing, as appropriate to person-centred support plans and review
- Provide physical care needs in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ensure that dietary needs and choice are met.
- Undertake key worker role for one or more individual people as agreed with Team Manager.
- Undertake appropriate and continuous monitoring
- Ensure people make best use of community facilities as appropriate.
- Enable people to access appropriate health care
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Enhanced DBS
- Flexible availability