The Careline Social Work Service Manager will assist the Careline Head of Service in managing the referral and assessment service; the first point of contact in dealing with Children’s and Adults Social Care enquiries. This includes managing enquiries and referrals for all issues relating to children and families and Adults, including safeguarding and children in need and safeguarding adults. Also management responsibility for social work practice in supporting first point of contact, to ensure Children’s and Adults enquiries are actioned in accordance with statutory duties and guidance, and in accordance with good practice.
- To operationally manage the 24/7 Careline social work service, including out of hour’s provision, ensuring all statutory requirements are fulfilled.
- To help contribute to the planning and development of safeguarding practices and early intervention strategies.
- To lead and develop social work team leaders and deputy team leaders to be self- managing and accountable to manage routine operations within the Service
- To supervise team leaders and deputy team leaders offering high quality coaching and performance management.
- To communicate effectively to the team leaders, ensuring that messages and information are delivered consistently and understood.
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience as a Service Manager
- Comfortable with Contract Work