Akton Recruitment are working with the Local Authorities to fill a contract position for a Care Worker providing support to a disabled 3 year old. The rate of pay for this position is £12PH Umbrella.
To flexibly support the professional social work task. To include visiting and assessment of those persons requiring help, and the provision of such assistance under the direction of a social worker or Service Manager. The management of a caseload under the regular guidance of a social worker. This should not include more complex case situations. The overall responsibility for the work remains with the Service Manager. It will be necessary to work with information technology and associated systems and existing technology agreements and consultative procedures will be applied in accordance with County Council policies.
- Arranging and Supervising of contact.
- To assist in the assessment process.
- To commission services both internally and externally.
- To undertake complete holistic assessments of service user needs on less complex cases, to include a range of outcomes.
- Arranging/providing transport for/or acting as escort to clients.
- Disseminating information to clients (eg facilities available in the community and/or provided by the Department).
- Assisting Social Workers and others in the implementation of assessment, intervention and care plans.
- Liaison with voluntary bodies and other services, agencies or groups working in the area, as appropriate.
- Serving on ad hoc bodies/working parties etc.
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience in a similar position
- Available immediately