Akton Recruitment are working with the Local Authorities to fill a temporary position for a Elderly Care Home Administrator. Please note this role is NOT working from home and you will be working from the home full time.
Post will last for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- The core value of the Older People Service is to promote Dignity In Care, independence and respect whilst providing high quality and competitive residential and day care services. The service works in partnership with Lancashire's Safeguarding Adults multi agency policy.
- Adult Services - Older People aims to be the first choice provider of care services in the Lancashire Area.
- The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and clerical support to the Registered Care Manager and the management team at a Home for Older People and to complete administration tasks associated with running a Home for Older People.
- Support the Home for Older People by maintaining accurate data quality within established systems and processes.
- Carrying out a range of administrative duties as required by staff working within the Home for Older People, under the direction and supervision of a line manager/supervisor.
- Respond to telephone, face to face, e-mail or postal communciations generated by the service and ensure a customer focused service is maintained.
- Interface with Older People Business Support Team, service users, partners and staff with regard to general matters and service delivery.
- Assist the Residential team in administration systems with regards to Human Resource tasks such as Recruitment, DBS, Absence monitoring, Oracle, Annual leave, liason with central training team.
- Maintain administration systems regarding Service User records e.g. setting up Service user files and information, communication with external health providers, other professionals and medication ordering .
- Assist the Residential Team with financial transactions as required, e.g. daily income collection, petty cash, issue receipts, banking.