* To carry out social care and joint health assessments.
* Devise appropriate comprehensive support plans in order to meet identified needs
* Ability to evaluate and highlight varying needs for the purpose of different types of care support options, traditional care, reablement or supported living
* Participate in care discussions and multidisciplinary assessments regarding customers
* To be creative in determining appropriate services to meet varying needs
* Ability to research both formal and informal services to meet needs
* To monitor and review packages of care
* To work in partnerships with other statutory, voluntary and private sector organisations. Contribute to the development of the Team
* To undertake actions in relation to Safeguarding Adults, as required within the locally agreed Adult Safeguarding policies
* Assessing needs of vulnerable adults who have learning disabilities with complex health needs, challenging behaviour and mental health
* Provide packages of care in line with assessed need, within available resources and according to relevant social care criteria for services;
* Experience of working in Social Care Services or similar organisations such as the NHS or Voluntary Sector.
* Experience of multi - disciplinary agency working within a multi-cultural environment.
* Experience of having assessed the needs of people, devise reablement/outcomes/goal setting for the purpose of support planning.
We would like to hear from you if you feel this is the correct role for you.
Up to £17.50 per hour
26 days ago