A position for an experienced civil engineering Highways CAD Technician has opened at a leading provider of construction consulting services. They have a comprehensive background of Structural and Civil Engineering with expertise in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Feasibility Studies and Transportation Planning and Highways Design.
They are looking a motivated and enthusiastic Civil Engineering Technician to join their Lancaster based Civil Engineering team as a CAD Technician.
The successful CAD Technician will have:
- 2-5 years experience of infrastructure design (Essential)
- Proficient in either highways or drainage (hydraulic design)
- Have a general understanding or willingness of the other
- Graduate member of ICE (essential)
- Experiences with levels, road design drainage utilising 2D and 3D modelling techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge of AutoCAD and Micro Drainage software
- Skilled with AutoCAD & Civil3D
- Close commutable distance to Lancaster
They are looking to pay a salary between £18,000 - £25,000 for the right candidate.
If you are an experienced CAD Technician and a graduate member of the ICE, please do not hesitate to apply.