Akton Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Business System Support and liaison officer for the Enfield Council.
Job Role: Business System Support and liaison officer
Representing relevant Service Centres and business functions within the Department, to work with the central IT function as required for the successful design, testing and local implementation of corporate and business specific systems.
To provide the role of local expert in the use of applications relevant to the Department and its business processes, providing advice and guidance on the use of the relevant business applications and services to IT users at all levels.
- To maintain liaison with Departmental business users and managers to maintain detailed knowledge of the way in which the systems are used and support the Departments' business, including user numbers, locations and requirement. (20%)
- Commissioning from the central IT team, tactical changes to Departmental IT systems. (10%)
- Planning and delivering business specific training programmes in the effective use of IT systems. (20%)
- Providing, on demand, telephone, and on-line advice to Departmental IT service users on business specific applications and services. (20%)
- To maintain and operate routine processing schedules where applicable for batch processing and ad hoc reporting and processing, to run reports and carry out other operations in the role of the "expert user". (10%)
- To participate in the development and improvement of corporate and business systems in use in the Department by taking part in the specification of requirements, testing new systems and services and taking part in the planning and delivering of new roll-outs. (20%)
7.Carry out all tasks in compliance with the Council's standard Policies and Procedures.
36 hr (pw)