Business Support Officer required for a fantastic contract based in Bristol
Clean Air Zone Team
- To provide the statutory requirements of the enforcement of the charging Clean Air Zone in Bath by reviewing contraventions and responding to statutory appeals.
- Under the direction of the CAZ Enforcement Team Leader provide comprehensive customer focussed business support to customers, colleagues and other stakeholders within the clean air zone team and processes.
- To provide the required business processes to ensure that the CAZ is enforced in line with Council policy and national legislation to ensure that the scheme is legally enforceable
- Council based experience would be beneficial
- Ability to effectively resolve complex, challenging and emotive issues from customers in a comprehensive and concise manner
- The ability and flexibility to work across and support a wide-range of services within the Council and the ability to work with other partner or commissioned organisations.
- 3 Months Contract (View to extend)
- Based in Bristol
- £10.27 per hour (Paid via Umbrella Company - Rate Uplifted to cover charges)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email