London Borough of Newham
Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time for a Business Support Officer to join the Newham Council
Overall Purpose of Job
- To support the Council's vison and resilience agenda by providing a consistently high quality, cost effective and timely business support service.
- To ensure that the administrative functions are carried out to a high level of accuracy and to corporate standards.
- To ensure that continuous cover and support is provided to managers and staff based across council offices.
Key tasks and accountabilities are intended to be a guide to the range and level of work expected of the post holder. This is not an exhaustive list of all tasks that may fall to the post holder and employees will be expected to carry out such other reasonable duties which may be required from time to time.
To undertake all responsibilities listed below:
- To contribute towards the implementation of a working culture that is result-orientated, customer-focused and an ethos of 'right first time' service delivery.
- To support the resilience agenda by promoting the council's self-serve agenda at every opportunity.
- To undertake all duties with minimal supervision.
- To be responsible for continuous personal development by requesting and attending training when necessary.
- To demonstrate a strong commitment to the promotion of equal opportunities.
£10.90 PH (Umbrella Rate)
3 Month Contract