£15 - £17 per hour
0161 233 0034
about 1 month ago
24 Feb 00:00
Akton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Officer with experience in working with vunerable people to join the Policy team dealing with the local authority in London.
To support the co-ordination, development and implementation of corporate policy initiatives and programmes within the County Council.
There will be a particular focus on work to tackle climate change, working to both reduce emissions from the Council's operations and estate, and with councils across Derbyshire, communities, businesses and other organisations to reduce emissions in Derbyshire.
Key result areas include:
1. To support the development and implementation of corporate policies, initiatives and programmes in areas such as horizon scanning, partnership working, climate change and sustainability, voluntary sector support, community involvement, and equality and diversity.
2. To support the preparation, monitoring and implementation of the Council’s statutory and non-statutory plans.
3. To support the development and implementation of the council’s performance improvement framework, including analysing, interpreting and reporting information to enable the Council, with its partners, to effectively manage performance and improve services.
4. To research information, prepare reports and make presentations to local authority committees and meetings of other organisations as appropriate.
5. To assist in the development and maintenance of information on the council’s intranet and external website
6. To co-ordinate and provide support to cross-service and crosspartnership working groups as appropriate
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a CV or call 01772 428186 and ask for Jordan for more details.