Lincolnshire County Council
Akton Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Business Support Assistant to join the Lincolnshire Council.
Job Role: Business Support Assistant
To provide a foundation level of Business Support service across Lincolnshire County Council, whatever their location/functionality, ensuring work is completed within agreed standards and timescales.
- Assist Business Support colleagues to operate within Corporate and Directorate administrative policies and practices.
- On a daily basis undertake activities set by colleagues to a high standard. To undertake general support tasks as identified by the line manager to support the general operation of the office
- Provide generic support as required to managers and staff who this post holder may come in to contact with on a day to day basis.
- To ensure the smooth running of the office through provision under close supervision of general administration activities including: Filing and scanning Preparing files for new service users Preparing files for offsite storage Preparing schedules to record off site storage Replenish photocopy and MFD paper Preparation of shredding for collection Sorting stationery orders
- Production of basic word documents and data input into spreadsheets as per requests into the team. Recording of information into database systems.
£9.00 per hour
3 Month Contact (possibly going on permanent )