Akton Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join the team at the Swindon Council.
Job Role: Business Support Administrator
To work as part of a Business Support Unit providing administrative support to several Swindon Borough Council service areas, including Planning, Building Control and Transport. The duties and tasks undertaken will be in accordance with the Administration Output Specification and local Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
* Check and validate planning applications, vendor consents and any related applications before acceptance. This includes managing fee income, advising the public, applicants, or agents of the required information necessary for the submission of a valid planning or related application.
* Using online maps, exercise judgement to identify affected neighbours and communicate with them.
* Place and remove site advertisements for valid planning and related applications using national and local criteria. ? Provide technical and administrative support to ensure the proper preparation and presentation of Planning Committee reports, agendas, and related material.
* Provide administrative support to the Development Control Group relating to the processing of planning applications, breaches of planning control and other related matters.
* Produce Development Control Committee agenda and its related action sheets and decision notices. Together with assisting in checking decision notices and related correspondence prior to dispatch to applicants and agents as required.
6 Month Contract
£10.90 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Up to £10.90 per hour
25 days ago