To provide Building Surveying services as part of a team covering the borough of Maidstone with specific responsibility for a geographical area.
- Ensure compliance with the Building Regulations and associated legislation
- Enforce relevant sections of the Building Act including dangerous structures
- Assist in operational management and maximising income
- Provide discretionary Building Surveying services
- Contribute to Council goals and priorities including improving the environment and quality of buildings and climate change
- Ensure excellent customer service and relations
- Locum Contract
- 7 Months
- £30 - £35 per hour
- Inside IR35
- Relevant Degree or Full Membership of the RICS
- Full Membership of an approved professional institute such as RICS, CABE, CIOB or other suitable equivalent.
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Experience in other Building Surveying or construction related services, e.g. Fire Engineering ,Project Management ,Clerk of Works , Energy Assessments , Code for Sustainable Homes, Condition Surveys
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com