£45,000 + (DOE)
We are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join our client who are a specialist surveying and construction consultancy. The candidate will ideally be based in the Reading/Guildford area as work will cover London to Southampton.
Work will span across a diverse range of client areas including residential, commercial, healthcare, education, and arts and leisure.
The right individual will be:
- Able to act in a range of Building Surveying duties
- Confident at client meetings
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- A team player and keen to work closely with clients and colleagues
- Experienced in the roles of Building Surveying and Contract Administration
- Committed to the RICS or working towards membership
- Excellent at communicating and managing workload
- Excellent at problem solving
- Methodical in their approach to tasks
- Have strong technical knowledge of construction
They are looking for an individual who has the initiative to hit the ground running. The work pace is fast and understanding their objective to be 'the consultant of choice' is key in how we deliver an exceptional service.
You will have the potential to grow, as they offer strong training schemes with hopes to get the right individual fully qualified in their field. This will be part of a long-term development plan.
On offer is a competitive salary, with great benefits including a pension scheme, relevant professional membership fees paid, personal development and CPD training courses.