£40,000 - £50,000
We are looking for an experienced CIBSE Building Services Engineer to join a busy Building Surveying department. The current team has a rapidly expanding profile and the immediate work for this position will be a Healthcare project. The team continues to succeed securing prominent instructions both locally and via national frameworks – working both in the private and public sector and with many blue-chip clients.
Working with a diverse range of clients across a range of sectors including healthcare, retail, education, commercial for example - you will have the opportunity to be part of the team on various exciting projects in a position with room for growth.
What you'll deliver:
- Client-side technical support role with commercial acumen and ability to review and challenge
- Design services
- Preparation of performance specifications and drawings
- Evaluation of contractors’ design proposals
- Site installation inspections
- Condition Surveys and strategic life cycle appraisals
What you'll need:
- You will be degree qualified relevant to the role – mechanical, electrical
- Public health services experience
- Ideally with a base understanding of both mechanical and electrical services.
- Full membership of CIBSE
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations, HTM Standards and relevant Building Bulletins is required.
- Ideally you will have experience working in a similar surveying / design consultancy practice and be familiar with CAD.
We are looking for a combination of proven technical experience and skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus enthusiasm and ambition.