Building Fabric Operative
£11.50 - £12 per hour
My client is currently looking for a shift Building Fabric Operative to join their team in Wakefield.
The shift is 4 days on and 4 days off (12 hours per day)
Carry out both reactive and planned building fabric joinery and painting service, as directed by the building fabric supervisor.
Carry out a range of tasks including:
* Repair, fit & Maintain timber and steel doors. Repair metal windows, re glaze windows and doors as necessary, repair and fix fixed timber furniture. Painting services also to be provided
* Carry our planned maintenance inspections of doors, windows and other monthly tasks as determined by the PPM schedule.
* Carry out all necessary administrative work associated with departmental management requirements such as using company documentation too accurately and timely record all processes from receiving jobs through to completion.
* Liaise and work with all other trades as required
* Provide supervision and guidance to trade apprentices as and when required.
* Carry out such duties as may be required within the general scope of building fabric works.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.