Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Plus Car or Car Allowance
The company is a well-established Corporate Approved Inspector based in North Yorkshire that has recently been acquired by a group operating in the same sector. Within the group is an award-winning Building Compliance company that has been operating for 10 years and has over 6000 clients which include some of the UK’s largest developers, Engineers and Architects. The acquisition will strengthen the group’s operations and allow it to provide a more comprehensive service to clients.
Under the new ownership and with a driven senior management team at the helm, the company has ambitious organic growth plans of opening new geographical regions in order to allow more clients to benefit from its 5-star level of service. The first new region will be Leeds, West Yorkshire (where this role is based) with subsequent regions being planned that will eventually enable the company to offer a national coverage.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced Building Control Surveyor (RICS/CABE) to join a well-established Corporate Approved Inspector with an exciting future that will provide huge career progression opportunities for its team members.
Working on a range of domestic and commercial projects you will be required to examine plans and documents for compliance with Building Regulations and other legislation and to carry out site inspections in order to ensure works on site meet the relevant provisions of building regulations and other legislation.
You will be based at our new office in Leeds and will cover a defined geographical patch in Yorkshire. You will have the opportunity to build your own team whilst benefiting from the support and structure of an established group.
- Competitive salary dependant on qualifications/experience
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
- 29 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Many training and career development opportunities
- Company pension
- A great place to work, Friendly, relaxed and down to earth team
- Operating for over 10 years
- Part of an Award-winning Group of company’s
- Regular social events
- Pleasant & quiet office location with local amenities on our doorstep
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong Technical knowledge
- Ambitious and dedicated.
- Able to develop and expand the regions client base
- Great with people
- A positive can-do attitude