c£35,000-£40,000+ and Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
My client is a well-established Corporate Approved Inspector based in Yorkshire. It is part of a group of companies. Within the group is an award-winning Building Compliance company that has been operating for 10 years andhas over 6000 clients which include some of the UK’s largest developers, Engineers and Architects.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced Building Control Surveyor (RICS/CABE) to join a well-established Corporate Approved Inspector with an exciting future that will provide huge career progression opportunities for its team members.
- Working on a range of domestic and commercial projects you will be required to examine plans and documents for compliance with Building Regulations and other legislation and to carry out site inspections in order to ensure works on site meet the relevant provisions of building regulations and other legislation.
- You will be based at the new office in West Yorkshire, Leeds and will cover a defined geographical patch in Yorkshire.
- You will have the opportunity to build your own team whilst benefiting from the support and structure of an established group.
- Fully qualified and experienced Building Control Surveyor (RICS/CABE)
- Residential and Commercial experience
- Self-motivated and organised
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to develop and expand the regions client base
- Strong Technical knowledge
- A positive can-do attitude
- Competitive salary dependant on qualifications/experience, c£35,000-£40,000:
- Company Vehicle/Car Allowance
- 29 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Many training and career development opportunities
- Company pension