- As part of a team aid in the development, marketing and implementation of a high quality Building Control Service in accordance with legislation, professional standards and corporate priorities.
- To work within a team of Building Control Surveyors and external contracts as a specialist on Building Control matters.
- To provide high quality advice to the public, partners and elected Members and to ensure that performance standards and business targets are achieved.
- To ensure the effective, efficient and economical use of resources available.
- Experienced Building Control Surveyor
- Local Authority Experience would be beneficial
- Locum Contract
- 3 Months
- Inside IR35
If interested in this role please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email email@example.com