Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits
A market-leading independent provider of Building Control with extensive experience across all sectors. Their service is proactive and non-bureaucratic and is delivered consistently by their highly valued, experienced teams.
As an experienced Building Control Project Manager working in the Yorkshire area, you will be expected to work on a handful of up and coming projects including commercial and high rise. You will be managing the successful implementation and delivery of projects to ensure that they are on time, to high quality and within the specified budget. You will be expected to manage the day to day activities on site ensuring targets are met.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Building Control
- Will have previously worked on commercial and high-rise projects
- Have strong negotiation skills
- A full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB, APM, or ICE or be in the process of doing so.
- Self-motivated and organised.
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Word, Excel, Project
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Progression opportunities