- Responsible for the provision and development of a high quality Building Control service, which operates effectively on a cost recovering platform within a highly competitive environment.
- Formulate policies and strategies which address statutory requirements and which achieve the standards and policy aims of the Council, Directorate and Department.
- Plan and develop strategies to sustain the groups business position and retain or improve its market share. Engage in actively marketing the service and measuring growth.
- Manage, direct and coordinate efforts towards the agreed corporate and group aims including the setting of objectives and priorities.
- Recruit, direct, motivate and train staff of the section. Institute organisational change introduce new structures systems work programmes and practices to ensure the continuing delivery of a high standard of service.
- Contribute as part of the management team to the overall management and development of Greenwich Planning.
- Devise and implement systems for monitoring performance and the achievement of quality standards
- Experienced Building Control Manager required
- Full UK Drivers licence with access to own Car
- 6 Month Contract
- Pay Rate negotiable for the right candidate
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org