£45k + Van + Call Out + Fantastic Benefits
I am currently looking for Senior Electrical & Mechanical BMS Engineers to perform and provide expert BMS skills in maintenance, testing, engineering, programming, designing, and start-up technical support across any type of electrical (BMS) or mechanical equipment, systems and subsystems (including software where applicable)
From simple to moderately complex in nature, you will perform work on diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems (both hardware and software).
Being a competent Field Service Engineer, you will provide technical training, coaching, and work direction to other Service Engineers and Technicians.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Service and maintenance of company and third-party equipment
- Carry out design works, programming of HVAC controllers, Access Control Panels.
- Install EBI, prepare graphics and necessary programming works as per specifications.
- Be ready on the job site during temporary or final acceptance.
- Availability for and performance of duties outside of normal working hours as per agreed rosters and as directed.
Your main duties will be to service & maintain the BMS, Fire Alarm & Access Control systems on a number of sites, & to be on a 24 hour call out rota for emergency response, providing design and troubleshooting support for all facilities, equipment and digital control systems
You will deliver a high standard of planned preventative maintenance (PPM) tasks to the contracted assets and the day to day running of the contract.
You will be qualified to ONC or HND / HNC in a related discipline – ideally Mechanical, Maintenance, Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering, and be qualified to at least 17th / 18th Edition
If you would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a relevant cover-letter and reference 41788145/BMSHRYKW77, to email@example.com