Our client is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
Our client improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
As Bid Manager, you'll support the growth of the Energy and Carbon solutions team and will be the single source of bid writing. Your primary focus will be to own the business development lifecycle to win new energy and carbon solutions opportunities. You'll provide day to day bid management support and be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of best-in-class tender submissions.
You'll be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our stock of bid collateral whilst ensuring compliance with bid review protocols in order to optimise bid to win ratios and ensure that our bid content remains market leading, accurate and compliant with up-to-date industry standards and regulations.
This is a fast-growing market, and we anticipate significant business growth opportunities in the next 12-24 months. This role will play a crucial role in the delivery of commercial success and in the successful expansion of our energy and carbon solutions capability.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- Experience in developing energy services related marketing material
- Working knowledge of the Energy & Services industry
- Excellent project management skills demonstrated from experience
- Customer focused
- Ability to manage both customer and team expectations/requirements
ENGIE Benefits Include:
- 25 days holiday (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy