Akton Recruitment are seeking an Associate / Senior Project Manager (Luxury Hotels) with experience of delivering luxury boutique hotel developments for our client based in the City of London.
Our client is a major global property, building and construction cost management consultancy consultancy working across all sectors internationally. Based in London, you will be at the epicentre of the business working closely with senior leadership. You will have the opportunity to work with some of London's most highly regarded clients delivering prestigious projects up to the value of £500 million.
As an Associate / Senior Project Manager (Luxury Hotels) you will be an integral part of the team responsible for working closely with the client/developer taking the brief and advising on all stages of development; from feasibility to completion.
You will be involved with all aspects of pre-construction activities including appointing the contractor. This will be a hands on role, working with clients to define scope and produce project plans, manage the design process, lead the selection, assessment and engagement of suppliers and manage projects through to completion. Strong JCT contract knowledge is desired.
The successful Associate / Senior Project Manager (Luxury Hotels):
- In excess of 5 years PQE experience with a main consultancy or client side as Project Manager;
- A successful background and demonstrable track record as Senior Project Manager delivering new build/large refurbishment projects within either prime living or hospitality in the UK
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills;
- The desire to want to work for a major Project Management consultancy delivering some of London's best schemes.
- Experience in projects ranging from £50 million - £500 million
What's on Offer:
* £50,000 - £70,000 per annum plus package