Akton Recruitment are working closely with a Global Cost Management Consultancy seeking to appoint an Associate Quantity Surveyor (PQS) in their London consultancy. As one of the leading building and construction consultancies in the UK and internationally, my client works on London's highest profile developments. Previous experience of residential, retail and commercial schemes is essential ideally up to a value of £100 million.
As an Associate Quantity Surveyor (PQS), you will need to have strong experience in delivering projects from design to completion. Projects can range from Public to Private sector to suit your individual preference. Strong contract knowledge is essential. Senior Quantity Surveyors seeking to make the step up are encouraged to apply.
- MRICS and relevant degree
- Experience in residential, retail and commercial schemes up to and over £100 million
- Worked as an Associate Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Senior Quantity Surveyor within a consultancy
- £70,000 - £80,000 plus car, pension, health care and bonus
- 27 days annual leave
- Professional subscription paid for
Senior Quantity Surveyor residential associate quantity surveyor pqs mrics london