Salary: £60,000 plus excellent benefits
They are one of the leading independent construction and property consultancies. Their success is underpinned by track-record, strong identity and cultural values which have developed over generations. They deliver Project Leadership, Commercial Success, Construction Excellence and Specialist Consultancy working across all sectors of the built environment.
This role is for an Associate Project Manager to join their team in Glasgow. In this role you will be expected to support in the delivery of projects, producing the required deliverables including budget, time constraints and quality requirements. You will be required to work with clients to develop and define projects from inception to completion. Ensure there is a successful and smooth handover of the project, including support to client throughout the handover process. Also establish a communications plan and agree accountabilities for team members.
- A full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB, APM, or ICE
- Excellent time management with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Having strong negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- A professional and dedicated attitude
- Generous holiday allowance (plus Bank Holidays as relevant in your country location)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Working
- Life Assurance