Salary: £70,000 plus car allowance
They pride themselves on their exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable civil engineering and infrastructure solutions focus on providing the facilities for day-to-day life while improving and protecting the environment in which we live.
As one of the core disciplines established at the outset of their formation over 40 years ago, the Civil Engineering team is a source of world-leading expertise and offers a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development and professional excellence.
At present their Manchester office provides Civil Infrastructure consultancy services for a range of master planning, urban infrastructure, and residential projects, but as a result of the Practice’s commitment to grow, their Civil Engineering offering they are seeking to grow the portfolio of this discipline in the North West.
Driving the growth of an established discipline within the wider group of successful multi-disciplinary engineering teams, it is anticipated that the successful candidate will have overall responsibility for both the generation of new work and for overseeing the technical delivery of projects with strong commercial oversight.
Focusing initially on the growth of our strong existing building infrastructure portfolio, the successful candidate will also explore the expansion of the civil engineering service into other directions including rail, highways and heavy civil engineering projects, which are not currently part of Cundall’s portfolio.
There will be a requirement for collaborating with the other UK and international office colleagues to support this strategy and to manage the process of recruiting new team members as the workload is secured.
- An experienced and highly credible chartered engineer with established project management skills
- You have developed a significant portfolio of relevant technical and leadership experience within a consultancy environment.
- It is likely that you are currently operating at a level of Associate or higher, and have consistently demonstrated a strong sense of commercial awareness and the stakeholder relationship skills required for effective business development.
- Strong leadership experience and the ability to manage the requirements for work generation, technical, commercial, and staff development matters.
- A passion for creative and innovative design.
- Excellent communication and project management skills are essential.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Plan
- Car Allowance
- 28 Days holiday (with the opportunity to obtain more)
If you want more information, call Kyle Armstrong at Akton Recruitment on 0161 233 0034 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org