£35k - £40k - Plus Excellent Benefits
Brighton and Hove,
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join an established Brighton based practice and work on a variety of projects from a diverse client base. (education, care homes, commercial & industrial) 1-2 years PQS experience is essential
This position will suit someone looking to progress their career whilst working in a friendly office that supports a healthy work-life balance. If you’re ambitious to achieve your career potential without the London commute read on…
Our ideal candidate will be working towards or have their APC or have equivalent relevant experience.
- Previous surveying experience, preferably in a Private Practice, and working within a commercially focused environment
- Must be flexible and able to work as part of a team and using own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use a range of IT packages including Microsoft Office and bespoke packages
- Literate and Numerate
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work to deadlines and under own initiative
- Willing to undertake training and development when appropriate
- fully committed to BIM and the successful candidate must be committed in contributing and developing our BIM agenda.
- Preparation of Budget Estimates, Cost Plans and Tender Documents.
- Preparation of Contract Documents.
- Post-Contract Valuation, Cost Report and Final Account negotiations.
- Project Management skills including the ability to manage the team and deliver the clients’ objectives.
- Chairing and minuting Site Progress Meetings.