Asset Surveyor required for a fantastic contract based in Enfield
- In this role you will assist the Building Safety Asset Data Manager in the development and collation of Golden Thread information which includes carrying out Stock Condition Surveys, Energy Performance Certificate Surveys, Health and Safety asset audits to support the intelligence lead approach to housing asset management and investment.
- You will produce Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans for capital investment purposes including life cycles and forward capital cost plans including new build handed over from the Regeneration Team.
- You will update information gathered onto the Apex Asset Management System ensuring accuracy of condition data and compliance.
- You will work with the rest of the Asset Team, Housing Management, Building Safety & Compliance team, Regeneration, Repairs and Planned Maintenance Teams to develop a wider knowledge of the stock and the ability to identify, prioritise and programme Stock Condition Surveys, feasibility studies and or options appraisals that support future priorities and the delivery of longer term investment needs.
- You will prepare viability and options appraisal reports based on asset information gathered identifying and promoting environmental sustainability investment opportunities including the decarbonisation strategy and the use of new technologies to promote sustainability and energy efficiency improvements including opportunities for greening and social value projects.
- Applicants will need to have relevant Building Surveying qualification such as HND or equivalent plus 3 years experience.
- You will have a relevant Accredited Assessor qualification such as City and Guilds Level 3 in Energy Assessment.
- You will have at least 3 years experience in undertaking Stock Condition Surveys including HHSRS and RdSAP Energy information in Council or Social Housing.
- You will have knowledge of asset databases and hand held technologies for Stock Surveying.
- You will have experience of diagnosing disrepair and building defects and specified works required.
- You will have experience of managing and reporting data from an asset management database such as Apex.
- You will be familiar with the use of software to produce Energy Performance Certificates and be able to use a wide range of IT packages, especially Microsoft Office and Excel Spreadsheets.
- 3 Months Contract
- Based in Enfield
- £249 per day (Inside IR35 - Paid via Umbrella Company)
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email