Asset Manager required for a fantastic contract based in Coalville
- The priority will be to manage and motivate a team which will include other temporary staff members and undertake the preparations for developing a new Asset Management Strategy and our Zero Carbon plans.
- To manage the Asset Management Team providing a culture of customer service and continuous improvement by ensuring the implementation of high performance standards and high levels of productivity, with key areas of work including:
- Supporting the development and managing the delivery of the HRA Asset Management Strategy;
- Managing and implementing investment options appraisals and ensuring these are considered as part of the overall strategic direction;
- Managing the commercial focus of the service, improve innovation and the consideration of non-traditional solutions that increase quality and value;
- Managing and maintaining accurate and up to date asset registers and stock condition profiles and use these to support the strategic direction of services;
- Ensuring that strategic risk mitigations are managed and delivered;
- Ensuring compliance with all legal, regulatory and statutory requirements governing areas of responsibility.
- To have a proven ability to successfully prepare, report and implement complex policies and strategies;
- To have strong commercial asset management skills and an understanding of external markets and potential business opportunities, including all elements of contract management;
- To have senior management experience and a proven track record in delivering modern, effective, customer focused and high performing asset management services;
- To have detailed knowledge and understanding of the impact of the regulatory framework and government policy on asset management programmes;
- To have a proven ability to successfully lead, motivate and manage teams to produce effective outcomes, including technical aspects and human resource issues;
- To have a proven ability to manage, interrogate and interpret complex financial and statistical data and information for use in the business and to manage financial performance;
- To have a proven ability to manage projects and budgets successfully including the preparation and submission of external funding bids;
- To have a proven ability to effectively resolve issues and problems that may arise with contractors or customers, identifying and appraising options and implementing appropriate resolutions.
- Temp Contract
- 2 Months
- £20.53 - 22.58
- Council Based Work
- Based in Coalville
If interested please call Jack on 01772 428186 or email