- The role of Interim Asset Manager – Operational Portfolio, will be to manage a small team of surveyors and provide key services to Council owned properties including maintenance and small capital projects, managing the programme of delivery and budgets relating to these areas and working with the team and wider council teams to support on key projects.
- The Client is looking for someone who can review the delivery of these elements and provide recommendations on how they can deliver these services more effectively.
- The role will be expected to both review and deliver this area of change and therefore we are looking for someone who has had experience of this in the past and can also present and promote these changes at Executive level (Property Board)
- To manage, motivate and lead the Operational Property Team in order to achieve an efficient, effective and customer focused and responsive service.
- To provide an effective and efficient portfolio of assets through which the council can deliver its full range of services; this includes close working with all stakeholders – management, staff, occupiers of council operational assets and users
- To manage all aspects of the operational portfolio including strategic/feasibility studies, estate management and maintenance. To regularly review the processes and procedures used to deliver the above in order to maximise efficiency and provide customers with timely, relevant and accurate information.
- The candidate will need to be RICS qualified (or equivalent) / IWFM (previously BIFM) and have a background in procuring and delivering a range of building services
- Local Authority Experience would be highly beneficial
- Experience at Executive level (Property Board)
- Locum Contract (Up to 6 Months)
- Inside IR35