Akton recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an Asset & Software licencing Officer join the team at the Redbridge Council.
Job role: Asset & Software licencing Officer
* Backup point of contact for all Asset & Software licencing requirements.
* Maintain accurate and up to date asset, software and procurement records.
* Lifecycle of assets - procurement, deployment, management, availability, storage, builds, upgrades, inventory, documentation, disposals, Tagging.
* Lifecycle of PC software - procurements, deployment, management, movement, upgrades, version control, inventory, removals, maintenance, documentation, disposals.
* Financial - process all internal charges, monitor, maintain up to date financial records, collate reports for analysis, ensure IT are audit compliant.
* Procurement -purchase on demand, maintain up to date procurement records, manage enquires, seek best value for money/practice for IT, support LBR Partners, manage supplier accounts, collate procurement financial data, ensure IT are audit compliant.
* Stock - maintain IT asset stock levels, communicate stock/level status, purchase on demand and in advance, audit all assets and software, advise on models/specs and alternatives, manage repair and warranty issues. Cradle to grave.
* Trouble shooting - hardware, software, technical, financial, procurement, asset management issues.
£200 day (Umbrella Rate)
1-3 Month Contract
Up to £200 per day
about 1 month ago