ASB Liaison Officer
Akton Recruitment has an opening for a ASB Liaison Officer
To form part of the ASB team by receiving referrals, complaints, requests or enquiries (demands) direct from residents, key stakeholder or partner agencies and provide a positive first response, advise, support, record and refer as appropriate.
To undertake a range of administrative support duties within the anti-social behaviour (ASB) team.
1. To provide a quality first response to residents/victims on all contact and escalate to team members as appropriate. Provide case management updates and after care for those who have experienced ASB.
2. To provide comprehensive, effective, high quality administrative support to the ASB Service including a minute taking service at team and other meetings as required.
3. To log all new reports of ASB on Civica App, assign ASB cases to appropriate team member within specified targets. Investigate and provide information and reports as required.
4. Respond to enquiries from residents/victims concerning progress with case, maintaining accurate and up to date records of contact at all times to assist in ASB case management.
5. To assist ASB Officers with casework by conducting telephone or face to face interviews with victims of ASB and maintain regular contact to keep them updated with the progress of their case.
6. Liaise as appropriate with staff from other areas and provide updates /information relevant to cases which may impact on other areas and service deliverables and outcomes.
7. To be responsible for submitting invoices and purchase requisitions in accordance with THH's financial regulations.
8. To demonstrate effective data management by maintaining records and data information in compliance with the data protection act.
9. Carry out other reasonable ad hoc duties to support the Directorate which are commensurate with the expectation of the post as directed by the line manager or the Head of Service.
Up to £16.19 per hour
about 1 month ago
ASB Liaison Officer