Area Sales Manager
South East England (Watford, West London, High Wycombe)
£34,000-£38,000 + Bonus Scheme
Our client are looking for an experiences Area Sales Manager to work within the South East of England that will be dependent on personal location. As an Area Sales Manager out in the field, you will have the opportunity to promote the business through development of the customer base and new business.
Day to day you will make a difference by...
- Maintaining new sales with demonstration, exhibition and negotiation in order to achieve targets.
- To manage the geographical sales area including house and key accounts to maximise sales.
- Expand the existing customer base
- Demonstrate and upsell Energy savings and data logging to existing, new and potential customers
- Working closely with our Service Department and Sales Engineer to ensure an excellent standard of after sales service is provided.
- Capital sales of Atlas Copco compressed air products
- Capital sales of Atlas Copco Nitrogen and Vacuum products
- Sales and installation of pipe systems
- Service agreements
- Energy Audits of compressed air and vacuum systems
- Written Scheme of Examinations
In return for your commitment, we can offer you...
- Dedicated, interactive and supportive team, ready to welcome you.
- Regular engagement with your Sales Manager, face-to-face and over the telephone.
- Training throughout your career at our manufacturer Atlas Copco and in house
- An excellent benefits package - including a company car plus a laptop and smartphone to get you set up in the field.
- A satisfying career - We are passionate about development & progression of our employees.
The person we are looking for has...
- Sales or Service experience
- Experience in the compressed air industry would be great, but is not essential. If you are willing to learn, we are happy to teach.
- A mechanical or electrical engineering qualification - although this is desirable rather than essential.
- The ability to travel in and around the South East area on a daily basis.
- A full clean driving license.
- Excellent general computer skills.
- A good standard of presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Determination, enthusiasm, and motivation to succeed.