JOB TITLE: Application Management Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology, (IT)
Akton Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Application Management Analyst for a client in Hackney.
The purpose of the role as an Application Management Analyst is to work within the team to support the operation of key systems (Capita Revenues and Benefits [Academy] and Civica Comino) that is used by the Revenues and Benefits services. You should have a minimum of 12 months experience supporting Capita Revenues and Benefits (Academy) which should include:
- Investigating and resolving user support queries and apply changes in response to ad hoc requests, liaising with vendor support desk where appropriate
- Administering access
- Experience of configuring and administering batch processing and automation
- Experience of system reports and auditing function
- Experience of configuring new functions and administering system upgrades.
- Familiar with the application of automated systems to the support of specific business functions or processes including an understanding of the DEVOPS approach where development and operational staff work together
- An understanding of the IT infrastructure, configurations and the IT application and service processes used within the organisation
- Aware of the techniques used to plan and execute software tests
For further information contact Matt on: 01772 428186