Description of duties
To provide effective administrative support including the use of new technology.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
To undertake general office duties to support the work of the Team. According to the nature of the Team, these may include:-
- Maintenance and ordering of stationary
- Data input to various systems
- Filing, photocopying and faxing
- Collection and distribution of mail and faxes
- Assisting in the maintenance of case files
- Word processing and typing service
- Diary management
- Collection of agendas and minute taking
- Maintenance of staff records in respect of sickness, annual leave and rotas
To provide reciprocal cover for other Team Support Officers/Administrative Officers within the Team.
To assist in the production of statistical management information relevant to the Team.
To assist in ensuring data quality is maintained including investigating the reasons for inconsistencies of data and taking corrective action and other control exercises.
Any other duties appropriate to the grade as determined by the Director of Children’s Services.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Current and updates DBS