Akton Recruitment has an opening for a Administrator
To provide a wide range of business support functions to Officers/Managers, to include:
* To deal with internal and external customers both face to face and over the telephone.
* Maintaining a range of information systems in line with service user guidelines and procedures;
* Liaison with other sections/department to verify information and/or seek authorisation for action;
* Interrogation of information databases and inputting to forms/databases, completing enquiries as appropriate.
* Participate in any specialist groups, contribute to the resolution of issues and assist in the development of new procedures to address new issues or operational methods.
* Provide financial and performance information to assist in the completion of internal and external financial and performance requirements.
* Procure and pay for goods and supplies in accordance with Council Procurement procedures and policies.
* To maintain and co-ordinate records as requested by managers;
* Organise diary management and appointments, arranging meetings, taking, writing up and circulating minutes and agendas where required.
* Collate information and communicate to relevant parties in preparation for meetings.
* Handle cash, operate a till and accurately record receipts and payments.
* To undertake calculations as appropriate to service need.
* Telephonist responsibility taking and distributing messages, logging and scanning of post.
Up to £11.20 per hour
22 days ago