Akton Recruitment are working with the Local Authorities to fill an ongoing contract position for an experienced Administrator. This role is based within the MACH, Childrens Social Services Team.
Undertake a range of tasks to support Childrens Services front door arrangements. Answering the telephone, recording safeguarding information, minute taking of complex meetings, face to face enquiries, liaising with relevant staff, dealing with visitors. Dealing with routine unexpected problems and situations within the service. Deal with both routine and more complicated service issues. Contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems/procedures/policies.
- Manage manual and computerised record/ management information systems
- Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required
- Undertake complicated IT based tasks
- Provide personal, administrative and organisational support to other staff
- Undertake administration of complicated procedures
- Complete and submit complicated forms, returns etc.
- Attend and participate in regular complex meetings, taking, preparing and circulating notes / minutes
- Operate relevant equipment/complicated ICT packages
- Undertake research and obtain information to inform decisions
- Be aware of and support difference and ensure equal opportunities for all
- Contribute to the overall ethos of the Council
- Establish constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals