The post holder will provide administrative support across two x two bed children's residential homes one in Hemsworth and one in South Elmsall and the 16+ Accommodation & Support Team in Belle Vue, Wakefield. The candidate will be working within small friendly, supportive teams. These can be challenging environments, where you come into daily contact with young people.
The work is varied and involves:
- Dealing with Petty Cash and Reimbursements
- Processing of Purchase Cards - engaging with staff to chase up payment
- Processing / payment of invoices
- Updating our social care recording system
- Inputting weekly Staff Rostering
- Minute taking at various meetings - ability to be able to minute on a laptop is essential
As well as day to day administration ensuring that the operational needs of the team are met.
The candidate will be expected to travel between the different buildings on a regular basis.